- If at all possible, it's always best to have the bride and groom get ready at the same location.
- If you're writing your own vows we recommend reading them into a mic:)
- When walking down the isle take your time. It allows us to adjust focus on you and get a really clean shot.
- When planning the day make sure you give yourself a good amount of in-between time. Even the most well planned weddings end up falling a little bit behind schedule. Having extra time allows your to relax and enjoy your day. Which is you know, important:)
- If you have anything unexpected happening let us know ahead of time. We can always capture something on the fly but it can definitely help having a heads up.